All NoButtonsHeadsets work with a magnet that is supplied with the headset. The magnet is mounted in a convenient location so the user can move the headset close to the magnet (within an inch or so) to mimic pushing the button.
Finally! An Around the Neck, Stereo "No Buttons Headset"
The S10 No Buttons Headset will access your phone's built-in Voice Cammands without having to push any buttons. The S10 comes with a wall charger, several sizes of ear gels, a magnet on the end of a 29" long...very flexible rod, a magnet embedded in Velcro and a rectangular shaped magnet that can be embedded into the cushion of a wheelchair headrest (should be done by a qualified therapist or technician).
- To make a call just move the S10 near the magnet and it will connect to your phone's built in Voice Commands...At that point you will be talking to your phone (through the S10 NoButtonsHeadset), for most phones you can dial by saying the number you are calling or by saying a name in your address book.
- For incoming calls just move to within about an inch from the supplied magnet to answer or just let it ring and it will go to Voicemail.
- To hang-up just move the S10 near the magnet and the call will be terminated.
- The S10 has a switch to turn it ON or OFF...it can be left in the ON position all the time so even if the user cannot push a button it will not inhibit using it...
but you have to be able to turn the switch to turn it OFF (for example, if you did not want to receive any calls)
- The S10 uses your phone's built-in Voice Commands to make phone calls...so the available features are phone dependent and you should refer to your phone's Owner's Guide to learn its capabilities.
- The S10 is Multi-point so it can be connected to a music device or you can listen to songs stored on your phone.
Expecting a call?
There’s no need to disconnect your headphones—the music will automatically pause when a call comes in, and resume when you hang up. Plus, with up to 8 hours of play time and 9 hours of talk time, S10-HD will last through all of life’s little adventures.
S10-HD: Move to the Music
S10-HD is the only Bluetooth® stereo headset that provides high-definition audio in a sweat proof design, so your wireless music stays with you in the gym and on-the-go. An advanced design protects against sweat and moisture, and a refined profile offers a lightweight, comfortable fit. High definition audio ensures you’ll enjoy your music in rich surround sound.
Sweat it Out
S10-HD uses advanced materials like hydrophobic acoustic mesh in a lightweight, sweat-proof design. The new ear cushion interface protects the speaker from sweat, and silicone seals protect electrical components throughout the headphones. To reduce exposure to moisture, all buttons are co-molded and the micro-USB charging cover is molded to the headphones housing with a water-proof plug. Perfect for your daily workout, outdoor adventure or just when you’re out and about, S10-HD keeps the moisture out and the music flowing.
Let’s Get Loud
Never sacrifice audio quality when listening to your tunes on-the-go. S10-HD delivers high-definition sound wirelessly right to your ears, for a top-notch listening experience. An advanced acoustic design, digital tuning and enhanced bass deliver rich, clear sound so you can hear your music the way it’s meant to be heard.
Hear and Feel the Difference
S10-HD refines the award-winning design that redefined wireless music. The back housing is redesigned to optimize antenna performance outdoors. An angled wraparound design minimizes the appearance of your headset for a discreet look. Additional ear cushions are included to further optimize your comfort.
Up to 9 hours
Up to 10 days
Up to 8 hours
Bluetooth® 2 Version
v2.1 - A2DP, AVRCP
140 x 127 x 51mm
- Multiple ear bud sizes
- High definition audio
- Sweat-proof and water resistant design
- Connection: USB
- Control music and calls from headset
Certain mobile phone features are dependent on the capabilities and settings of your service provider’s network. Additionally, certain features may not be activated by your service provider, and/or their network settings may limit the feature’s functionality. Always contact your service provider about feature availability and functionality. All features, functionality and other product specifications are based upon the latest available information and are believed to be accurate; however such product specifications are subject to change without notice or obligation.
1All talk and standby times are quoted in Digital Mode, and are approximate. Battery performance depends on network configuration, signal strength, operating temperature, features selected, and voice, data and other application usage patterns.
2 This device supports Bluetooth A2DP, HSP, HFP profiles. In order for Bluetooth devices to communicate with one another, they must utilize the same Bluetooth profile.