Voice Control...Voice Dial...Voice Answer
The Q2 will access your phone's built-in Voice Cammands without having to push any buttons. The Q2 comes with a wall charger, USB charge cable, a magnet on the end of a 29" long...very flexible rod, a magnet embedded in Velcro and a small cylinder shaped magnet to use as needed.
- To make a call just move the Q2 near the magnet and it will talk to you...it will say "Say a Command". You can say "Phone Commands (to connect to your phone's built-in Voice Commands). At that point you will be talking to your phone (through the NoButtonsHeadset), for most phones you can dial by saying the number you are calling or by saying a name in your address book.
- For incoming calls the Q2 tells you the name of the person calling (must be in your address book). You can say "Answer" to answer the call or you can say "Ignore" to send it to Voicemail
- To hang-up just move the Q2 near the magnet and the call will be terminated.
- The Q2 has a switch to turn it ON or OFF...it can be left in the ON position all the time so even if the user cannot push a button it will not inhibit using it...but you have to be able to slide the switch to turn it OFF (for example, if you did not want to receive any calls)
- The Q2 is rugged
- The Q2 has superior noise canceling
- The Q2 can use your phone's built-in Voice Commands to make phone calls
The Q2's comprehensive command set allows you to pair, configure, and control your device, as well as make and receive calls, all using your voice.
When the phone rings, responding is as simple as saying the words "Answer" (to answer the call) or "Ignore" (to send it to voicemail), and to make a call you simply trigger the headset with a magnet and then say "Phone Commands" and the Q2 will activate your phone’s voice dialing feature. *
The Q2 even provides help and support along the way. It talks you through the pairing process to get you started, and if you forget the voice commands you can just ask the device "What Can I Say?" to hear your options.
Caller Name Announce with TTS
When you receive a call from one of your contacts, the Q2 will use its integrated Text to Speech (TTS) engine to announce the caller's name, so you will always know who is calling without looking at your phone.
The Q2 accomplishes this by automatically transferring a copy of your mobile phone contacts after pairing. It can store up to 2,000 phonebook entries for each paired device.
Free Android™ application that you can download to any Android 2.1+ handset.
Once you have installed the application on your phone, you will hear your incoming text messages read out automatically through your connected Q2 NoButtonsHeadset.
Alternatively, BlackBerry® and Android users can install the Vlingo SafeReader application to hear email and SMS messages read out automatically on their connected BlueAnt device.
Voice Access To The World
The Q2 integrates with Bing-411 to provide voice access to a world of information.
Just by saying the words you can hear stock quotes, movie times, directions, weather forecasts, sports results, news and traffic updates. **
A2DP Audio Streaming
The Q2 features integrated A2DP streaming audio functionality, so you can listen to music or podcasts, and hear turn-by-turn direction information from a GPS application on your phone.
You can also use this feature to stream audio from a Bluetooth-enabled computer to the Q2. If the phone rings while you are listening to music...the music will suspend and you can answer the call. Once the call is terminated the music will resume.
Voice Control Not Working For You?
If you have trouble getting the voice control to work for you every time, simply use the Sensitivity Level command to adjust the voice recognition setting so that the it works best for your voice.
It's as simple as that...
True multipoint technology means that you can connect two phones to the Q2 at the same time and answer whichever one rings...or you can be connected to a phone and your Bluetooth enabled computer at the same time.
With true multipoint, both phones remain connected to the headset at all times, so if you have calls on both phones at the same time you can switch between calls and phones.